The Hamptons, with its lush garden landscapes and fine dining all with touch of sea breeze and sandy beaches, has inspired a classic and luxurious design style that has become increasingly popular. It embraces contemporary designs, splashes of color and a touch of coastal beauty.
Here are 5 stone choices that match the theme of a Hamptons home!
1) Calacatta Gold Marble – This elegant marble, with its bold taupe veins and hints of gold, complements rustic woods and white cabinets within the kitchen. Showcasing this marble as a full backsplash adds a soft pop of color with enough pattern to create a breathtakingly chic look. Calacatta Gold is a great choice for bathrooms as well. It coincides wonderfully with trendy brushed gold fixtures and comes in various tile and slab forms to create endless layouts.
2) White Carrara Marble – This go-to marble is always a classic choice with its soft greys and gentle pattern. It’s an absolute must have for a Hamptons style! With its beachy grey veins and white backdrop, White Carrara creates a perfectly soothing tone to complement your space. Used in a honed or polished finish, White Carrara will never disappoint.
3) Soapstone –Typically black, grey or green with veining, soap stone is treated with mineral oil which creates a soft or “soapy” finish. It pairs well with white, grey or even colored cabinets and even adds an organic elegance to the space along with a sense of texture by touch. Once treated, soap stone will not stain, making it a practical choice for kitchen countertops.
4) Neolith– Wow! For any room of your home, Neolith offers both versatility and beauty! This engineered stone is as durable as it is elegant with its notable traits being scratch resistant, heat resistant, stain resistant and much more. Neolith products can be utilized for virtually any application: countertops, floors, walls, and indoor or outdoor spaces. In addition to its eco-friendly approach within the sintered stone industry, Neolith products come in various color options such as Calacatta, Estatuario White, White Carrara, warm greys and neutrals, wood grain, and travertine to name a few! Light in weight, 100% recyclable and a perfect statement piece for your space!
5) White Macauba Quartz – This Quarzite, with its beautiful mushroom white background and subtle veining patterns, brings a warm and organic tone while upholding a contemporary style. It is available in both vein cut and cross cut options. The vein cut pattern creates distinct lines that catch the eye, giving a near wood grain feel. The cross cut mimics the smooth look of marble. Tied together with white or taupe cabinets, a grey wood floor and contemporary touches, White Macauba will complement the space flawlessly!