Terms and Conditions
By visiting HMG Stones website and/ or purchasing Natural Stones from HMG Stones online, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), Including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of this website, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this webpage. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ex – Factory Delivery.
- GST @ 18% Extra at Actual.
- 100% Non-Refundable advance payment to be paid at the time of booking.
- We reserve rights to refuse the service any time without providing any reasons therefor.
- Natural Stones, by virtue of being products of nature, may have unique colour variations, fissures, cracks, and porosity. Although samples showcased here cannot be guaranteed for absolute resemblance, it is representative of the Quarry & Category. The Latest Batch or lots /slabs will be available for inspection at our Factory with prior intimation only.
- The above pictures uploaded are real time pictures with limited stocks. For any further requirement, we may have similar looking new stocks.
- Normal time for Processing and for dispatch of material will be 15 (fifteen) working days. (Timing 9:30am to 5:30pm, Sunday’s and Government Holiday’s will not be considered as working days)
- Weight of random slabs in 19/20 mm +/- thickness of the marble, granite and other Natural Stones will be approximately. 5.00 Kg per sq. ft.
- Responsibility of Goods once loaded and Dispatched from our factory premises lies with the Customer. Unloading at Site and Insurance to be borne at their end.
- Certain Products or Services may be available exclusively for online sales through the website.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-to-case basis only. We reserve the right to limit or increase/add quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without any prior notice at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to add or discontinue products at any time. Offers for any product or services made on this website is void where the same is prohibited by applicable laws.
- Natural Stones, by virtue of being products of nature, may have unique colour variations, fissures, cracks, or porosity and cannot be held or given any guarantee.
Coordinates to visit factory location:
Tanuja Aero Space, Thalli, Hosur
Helipad: Infosys, Electronic City, Bangalore
Metro: Last Stop is 10 min away from the factory (Under Construction)